How to structure your workouts and why the order actually matters.
- Fitness Anatomy 101
- How to Build Your Perfect Workout
- Do I really need to warm up?
- How often should I do core work?
- Is resistance training right for me?
- When should I do cardio?
- What order gets the best results?
- Move into the stretch and hold for a two count, then release it by slowly returning to the starting position. Don’t bounce.
- Move back into the stretch, hopefully a little deeper this time, hold for a two count and then release again.
- Repeat this 8-10 times while trying to move just a little deeper, increasing the ROM slightly each time.
This will stretch the muscle fibers and connective tissue, helping them to achieve a full, healthy ROM and prepare them to bear load safely.